Universidade NOVA - SASNOVA (Campolide)
Go directly to SAS-NOVA webpage
SASNOVA aims to help NOVA students improve their academic life by:
- Encouraging the practice of sports among NOVA students
- Promoting and organizing sports activities
- Enhancing the image of NOVA through sports.
See more at the Sports NOVA facebook page
Health Services Webpage
SASNOVA provides different health service in order to contribute to the students' wellbeing. The list of medical services provided includes: General Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychology and Nutrition. To book an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SASNOVA also organizes blood donations campaigns (in collaboration with student associations), vaccination campaigns, and screening actions.
SASNOVA has also a number of protocols with other instituitions, which extend the health benefits available for stundets:
- Maternidade Alfredo da Costa
medical care specifically in the area of women's health (gynecology consultation and family planning)
- Centro de Medicina Desportiva
medical examination and monitoring in sports
Social Welfare (scholarships)
Social Welfare Webpage
Social benefits are available for 1st and 2nd cycle students. The attribution of social welfare scholarships is defined by the current national legistlation. For more information contact email@example.com
SASNOVA manages three university residences, with a total of 452 beds, for students of NOVA. Preference is given to students with welfare scholarships and foreign student in mobility programs.
- Residência Universitária Alfredo de Sousa (176 beds)
- Residência Universitária Fraústo da Silva (208 beds)
- Residência Universitária do Lumiar (68 beds)