ITQB awards PhD degrees in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology and Engineering and Technological Sciences. A PhD student at ITQB is part of the research staff integrating the research groups.
The PhD Program in Molecular Biosciences is a flexible state-of-the-art research oriented program in life sciences. The Program provides an updated overview of the fundamental aspects of biological processes, followed by a more specific training in one of four key areas: Molecular Basis of Biological Processes, Molecular Microbiology and Infection Biology, Biopharmaceutical Technology and Plants for Life.
> Visit the Alumni ITQB website
PhD Programs involving ITQB
- Doctoral Course ITQB PhD Program Molecular Biosciences (UNL) NEW - coordinator
- Doctoral Course Sustainable Chemistry (UNL, UP, UA) NEW
- Doctoral Course Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine (UNL, UL, UTL) NEW
- Doctoral Course Catalysis and Sustainability (UL, UNL,IBB) NEW
- Doctoral Course Bioengineering (UNL, UTL, UP, UA, UC, MIT)
NOVA Doctoral School
The NOVA Doctoral School offers a range of complementary and transferable activities that support the personal and professional development of PhD students and supervisors.
Useful information for PhD students