ITQB awards PhD degrees in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology and Engineering and Technological Sciences. A PhD student at ITQB is part of the research staff integrating the research groups.
The PhD Program in Molecular Biosciences is a flexible state-of-the-art research oriented program in life sciences. The Program provides an updated overview of the fundamental aspects of biological processes, followed by a more specific training in one of four key areas: Molecular Basis of Biological Processes, Molecular Microbiology and Infection Biology, Biopharmaceutical Technology and Plants for Life.
> Visit the Alumni ITQB website
PhD Programs involving ITQB
- Doctoral Course ITQB PhD Program Molecular Biosciences (UNL) NEW - coordinator
- Doctoral Course Sustainable Chemistry (UNL, UP, UA) NEW
- Doctoral Course Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine (UNL, UL, UTL) NEW
- Doctoral Course Catalysis and Sustainability (UL, UNL,IBB) NEW
- Doctoral Course Bioengineering (UNL, UTL, UP, UA, UC, MIT)
NOVA Doctoral School
The NOVA Doctoral School offers a range of complementary and transferable activities that support the personal and professional development of PhD students and supervisors.
Useful information for PhD students
ITQB student’s Forum (ITQB Master and PhD students only)
Scheduled PhD Thesis Public Discussions
PhDs awarded at ITQB since 1995