ITQB Chemists look for highly motivated candidates
For upcoming FCT grants call
ITQB Chemists are looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to apply to the upcoming FCT grants call.
Interested students should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with cv and motivation letter no later than August 17th.
The selection of potential FCT candidates will be made on August 18th and eventual interviews will take place on the 20th. All students will be contacted.
Chemistry at ITQB includes:
- Wide diversity of areas
Bioinoganic, Inorganic, Organic, Organometallic, Single Molecule, and Supramolecular Chemistry, Coloids, Catalysis, and Ionic Liquids
- EU funded research projects
- Collaboration with pharmaceutical industry
- International partners (EU & USA)
- Two start-up companies on site (pharmaceuticals and nanotechnology)
- Training opportunities in partner labs
Go to Chemistry Division