news | links | trials
Online access to:
Online access to the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
The content of the 89th Edition, 2008-2009, of the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics may be read online. Use the Table of Contents to explore different sections of the handbook.
The National Open Access Repository of Scientific Knowledge was launched yesterday at the 3rd Open Access Conference, Universidade do Minho.
RCAAP is a portal to search the available University Repositories. In the near future all Portuguese Universities will have an Institutional Repository.
This site has an English version
Universidade Nova de Lisboa is represented by Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
- Online access to PNAS
[ 2008-02-01 ]
ITQB Library set up an Official Bookcrossing Zone (OBCZ)
Bookcrossing - n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise. (added to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary in August 2004)
[ 2008-01-11 ]
[ 2007-12-17 ]
- Library page updated
- Online access to research*eu journals from the European Commission's Directorate-General for Research
- Onlice access to Ciênciapt.net
- The SCImago Journal & Country Rank - is a portal that includes the journals and country scientific indicators developed from the information contained in the Scopus® database ( Elsevier B.V. ). These indicators could be used to assess and analyze scientific domains.
- ScienceDirect's TOP25 - is a free service that allows you to quickly pinpoint the key new developments and trends in your field.
- Trial access to Faculty of 1000 Biology and Medicine (until October 31st)
- Trial access to The Scientist online
- Trial BioMedCentral (Available until 2009-01-31)
Critical Care http://ccforum.com
Genome Biology http://genomebiology.com
The Scientist http://www.the-scientist.com
Current Opinion in:
Drug Discovery www.biomedcentral.com/curropindrugdiscovdevel
Investigational Drugs www.biomedcentral.com/curropininvestigdrugs
Molecular Therapeutics www.biomedcentral.com/curropinmolther
These services can be accessed from any of the computers in the IP range.